A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Kayla.... I'm not sure if this is on purpose, but this photo has an unearthly quality.... I like to think the angels are all around you while you're sleeping.
Hey there little missy I see that you are sleeping with the same little pig you bought me for my birthday he is so soft Sam has borrowed him the last week to sleep with. I will have to take him back. I sure do miss the quick trips over you and your mom have made I can hardly wait for them again. I sure had a great time with you and your mom at all of your favorite places to eat I will make you something cookies perhaps tell me your favorite and Darien and I will make them for you. we love and miss you and you are in our Prayers. Love Aunt Kat
2 comments:
Kayla.... I'm not sure if this is on purpose, but this photo has an unearthly quality.... I like to think the angels are all around you while you're sleeping.
Hey there little missy I see that you are sleeping with the same little pig you bought me for my birthday he is so soft Sam has borrowed him the last week to sleep with. I will have to take him back. I sure do miss the quick trips over you and your mom have made I can hardly wait for them again. I sure had a great time with you and your mom at all of your favorite places to eat I will make you something cookies perhaps tell me your favorite and Darien and I will make them for you. we love and miss you and you are in our Prayers. Love Aunt Kat
Post a Comment