A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Friday, June 6, 2008
"heavy sigh" Hi everybody. I don't think I should bother with posting anymore. Hardly anyone comments. It makes me feel so left out. Just because I'm healthy doesn't mean I don't need some lovin'. I know I'm boring, but stay with me here. I will be more chatty when I can get a life instead of moping around. "heavier sigh than previous heavy sigh"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi, Kayla.
I check every day to make sure you are okay, and I'm certain all of the other members of The Kayla Fan Club do, too.
I'm a grown woman who is sometimes afraid of saying the wrong thing. So, there; that's my excuse.
I am just SO glad you are home.
You are NOT boring. Whatever word is the opposite of boring - you are that.
Nancy(Sitka)
hey you might know me as lilly2me on virtual pets or as the vampire that you were so interested in. i dont mean that in a bad way its cool to have someone thats not afraid that ill kill them any minute. ill tell you my human name is actualy lilly but my vampire name is Marchioness of Night which means Hot of blood and running wild with the hungry wolves.
Hi Kayla, so nice to hear you complaining like a normal teenager. You are sooo not boring, I too watch your blog often to make sure all is well in Kayla land but I want you to spend as much time as possible just being a kid and having as much of a normal life as possible. I'm glad when you don't post because I'm imagining you out and about enjoying yourself. I will try and send you a note from time to time with a little humor as well but for now keep working on getting back to school and enjoying your summer as much as possible.
By the way do you have a Myspace page? If so I'd love to ad you as a friend so we can exchange pics.
Shannon
PS: Humor for the day.
Did you here about the guy who lost his whole left side?
He's alright now!
Hey Kayla.
I tried to get us together for a lunch date, but couldn't seem to find a time that worked for everyone. ugh! I thought it'd be fun for us to catch up and share our highs and lows. I'll try again after my company leaves at the end of the month.
Are ya still interested?
Post a Comment