Oh my goodness gracious! I can't BELIEVE I haven't updated in over a month! hopefully i haven't bored my faithful readers to death! Well, let's catch up on what's gone on...
School is pretty good. very rhythmic. progress reports come out on Friday (fingers crossed).
I went on my LA trip at the beginning of the month. It was soooo unbelievable!!! I mean, everyone there could relate to everything that everyone went through. It was kinda sick, but we were comparing who's port scar was better (bigger, badder). We actually met G.W. Bailey, Phillip Keene, Micheal Paul Chan, Kelle Wallet, Annie Cusack, and the big finale, LUKE PERRY!!! It was soooo awesome. I got interviewed by a news channel, AND a newspaper reporter! We got to ride from our hotel (the Sheraton Universal) to the set of the Closer (on Monday nights at 9 on TNT) in a police escort that only the president gets!! I got to ride in a GT Mustang Convertible! OMG, it was SO COOL!!!
We are headed to NYC in a coupla weeks!
Well, that's about it, gotta go make some No Pudge Fudge brownies!
Toodles, my loves!
3 comments:
Kayla, you can call me crazy, and I may not speak for all of your faithful readers, but I'm sure that some of them agree with me. We are overjoyed that your life is mundane and normal enough that you don't have all that much to post about. I certainly hope it stays that way!
Let me know when your traveling might bring you through Kalispell!
Pastor Andy
Hey girl i am so happy for you. you sound like you are having a blast. just make sure you do well in school. hope to hear from you soon and i agree with the pastor... its good to know that there is nothing to post because that means you are healthy. You have fun with everything you do and remember you can do anything you put your mind to
love you hun
Kayla you are truly an inspiration to all. God has blessed all of us through your friendship, those who know you personally and those who know of you through a special grapevine.
Post a Comment