A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Yes, we watch way too much Food Network at my house. That would be Bobby Flay, aka Iron Chef Bobby Flay, chef, and owner, of a variety of restaurants. Pretty cool Kayla!
I am anxiously awaiting your comments about the motorcycle dude, aka TRIKER aaka Uncle Jim, and the NYC know-it-all tour guide, aka Aunt Lisa. Hey, that 30 mile run over the Delaware river and into Pa didn't tire the Iron Horse out at all. He is ready to roll you away again. Saddle up young lady. Love & Kisses U-Jim
6 comments:
Oooh, I know, I know!
Yes, we watch way too much Food Network at my house. That would be Bobby Flay, aka Iron Chef Bobby Flay, chef, and owner, of a variety of restaurants. Pretty cool Kayla!
I had no idea who this is. But he's a cutie. And you look FABULOUS. Talk to you soon.
I am anxiously awaiting your comments about the motorcycle dude, aka TRIKER aaka Uncle Jim, and the NYC know-it-all tour guide, aka Aunt Lisa.
Hey, that 30 mile run over the Delaware river and into Pa didn't tire the Iron Horse out at all. He is ready to roll you away again.
Saddle up young lady.
Love & Kisses U-Jim
bobby flay....he's a cook!katrina
I can't believe you got to meet him, that wasn't even in the plan! Awesome!!! I want to hear more and see more pictures! Emily
Hey there pretty lady Wow how lucky you are your Fairy Pricess is working overtime FINALLY! Love Aunt Kat
Post a Comment