A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Hello, friends. Hope we all are doing well. I am. Pretty much. Life is going pretty monotonous. Besides the fact that I need you all to pray for my family (again). One of our members (my grandmother) is having some health issues, and needs some support. In other aspects, it's all good. I've had a migraine for the past 2 days, but other than that...Going good. That's actually it! I am so happy to say that, since I was looking back on some previous posts and...well, not so good. Enough dwelling on the past. I will talk to you all later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hello,
health isnt tht bad......lol
katrina. :)
hardy frickin har :P
I just finished reading your blog from the beginning. Wow! The interesting thing is I know a young man, Patrick, whose story is so like yours. Oh, the medical issues are different but he, like you, has spent way too much time in and out of hospitals, he knows way too many docs and he can talk way too much about medical stuff. As a matter of fact I understood a lot of your medical talk because Patrick has had, been through, tried them too. Heck, you both may have been at Children's at the same time!
The most striking thing about both Patrick and you is your spirits, your desire to be just a regular kid.
Keep posting Kayla. I will keep reading. Perhaps I will introduce you to Patrick?
Kathy U
Kathy U,
Thank you so much for posting! It sounds like Patrick and I could become great friends. If you could send an email, or blog, or something to get in contact with him (or you!) I would really appreciate it. Or maybe give him my blog so he can get in touch with me, whichever. I am so glad that you were able to remind me I am not alone, and that I can touch people anywhere with my situation.
Thanks so much,
Kayla Cornejo
Post a Comment