A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
New post, New post, and nothing to say in it. Bah. I'm a tad crazy cuz I can't sleep...again! But that's okay, cuz it's summer, and I don't have to get up in the morning *happy dance*. I keep feeling the need to look back on all my posts. It feels really weird, because I don't remember hardly any of that. Isn't that the freakiest thing? You'd think that I would remember it vividly, but noooo. Maybe it was the meds, maybe it's just my body's way of coping. But I have plenty of reminders; boy do I. But that's okay. Well, mostly okay. Sometimes not okay. But whatever. So. I can now say I'm not a froshy anymore. Yay. I really didn't take too much flak for it. I kind of coast through the middle, which can be a good OR bad thing. And wow. I just fell asleep at the keyboard. Is that a sign? Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Some photos & poetry would be delightful!
Post a Comment