Friday, June 12, 2009

So. So, so, so. It's been a loooong time coming, but as some of you already know, I've been re incarcerated this past week. And I'm sure you all are chomping at the bit, foaming at the mouth with questions; "who, what, where, when, why" kinda thing. And that is just what I'm going to tell you!





Who: Hmmmm....let's think hard for a second....if you guessed me, you win! If you didn't, well, it's okay.





What: Well, this stumps everyone every single time. Well, they know what it was, (JRA), they just have no idea what caused it to go wacko on me. But luckily my numbers were acting freaky, not just my bod. It's when my numbers are dotty but I physically feel okay that we get reeeaaaally worried.





Where: Where I always go when it's not Seattle (very flu-like things, sore throat, body aches. Mom was kind of worried, what with the whole case of swine flu) like last weekend. Not this past weekend, but the weekend before this past weekend. But not the weekend before that, because that would be last last weekend....Ha ha. Anywho. Well, I started feeling sick that weekend. We went into the ER on Monday, were in there for about 6 hours, coming out with a dose of inclusive antibiotics and a shoot-up of Fentanyl. We went home, hoping that 'biotics would kill any bugs lurking in the dark abyss that is my body. Not so much. I kept getting worse, to where I felt like I did before the whoooole thing, back in the fall of 2006. Not good at all.

When: So, on Thursday we packed up the motor home (had a hunch we would be staying. Okay, fine, the doc pretty much told us I would be staying. But anyways.) We load up the motor home and headed into town.

Where: Arrived at the ER about 9 p.m., and it took another 6 hours this visit before anything got done. They wanted to do a steroid pulse, but mom and I wanted to wait. I mean, those things are horrible, and it was, like, two in the morning! So I know it might sound, like, uber insane, but I demanded to be admitted, because let's face it, I was going to be admitted eventually. Might as well have all the luxuries right off the bat.

Why: And so the story goes for a few days, not much breaking the monotony of hospital life. Then my friend and his family (Trent, Sophie, and Wayne) came to visit. That was sooo nice. Such a welcome hiatus. We had a ton of fun playing Rockband. That visit was over much too fast, and then it was back to the same thing; boring daytime television, surfing the web, and the occasional visit from a visiting nurse, teacher, child life worker, or pastor.


This went on for oh, a couple of weeks. Then we finally got the all clear: numbers were normal (enough), pain was (getting) under control; well, enough to where we could finish things up at home. And so we did. And so we are. Still pretty achy, but of course, that's just good ol' me deciding to spice my life up a bit. But I'm well enough that I got my infusions yesterday; that should help out even more. And they gave me the green flag to go down to Kenai with dad for his training. Hopefully they will let the leash out far enough to where I can get down to maybe dust off that toy pony of mine (and of course earn some mulah down at the restaurant and trailer).


The Real Why: So you see, this was all pretty much just a little test to see if I could keep the doctors and everyone on their toes. But don't tell them, they still think they did it all by themselves. Let's just let 'em keep on thinking that. You and I, we know the truth. Everything was all under my control. This couldn't even be considered a hiccup, because it was aaaaall planned. ; )


Me and my tricks. Ya gotta love me!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

cool. that your back home...althoguh i havent seen you....hmm..i'll call.

Anonymous said...

Welllll young lady i didn't know u had a hicup. I must b out of the circle. We might have been in DC doing the Ride To The Wall. I have a good picture of Aunt Lisa and myself making the run down Constitution Ave. Always use it 4 darts if u want. I am very glad u r back home and my prayers will b with u. Love ys GUncle Jim

Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]kaylacornejo.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research shows that about 70% of all U.S. adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.