So...yeah. I am super bored right now, and should be doing homework...but I'm not. Don't worry, I've got the lecture on loop in my brain. But I actually have been working on it. A LOT. And I'm getting it done. Sometimes my brain just needs a break, you know? Some chill out time. That and I was getting sick of tossing and turning in bed...So I guess what I should do is update you guys fully and in one place, so I don't have to keep repeating myself (not that I mind, but you know).
School, as I said, is slow goin', but hey, it's still goin' and that's what matters. I'm now halfway into my second semester of sophomore year, when I am chronologically supposed to be in my first semester of my junior year. Oh well. Tough bullocks. Also, and I KNOW this has helped bring my spirits up, I am taking a few actual go-to-a-school classes. One is a really rad English/writing class. The kids in it are awesome, the teacher is ridiculously cool, I get to use an iPad for it, and overall I'm lovin' it and wish the class didn't have to end soon. Also, yours truly, is a staff member for the first ever yearbook for Mat Su Central School! Hold the applause, please. What's really weird is that the counselors suggested students. Now, my counselor and I haven't ever really seen eye to eye, so believe you me, I was pretty darn shocked when I found out he'd chosen me to pioneer the ol' record book. Pleasantly shocked, that is. I am also still in my Horse Course class, even thought it's only till December. Which sucks, but I can't afford any more than that at $250 a month.
Health Stuff...is going pretty good I guess. Just had the infusions, which went worse than usual. I am thinkin' they might have to end up changing the Remicade. It's giving me a migraine every infusion, which is not ideal. At least, not for me! I have an inkling that they might end up operating on my left elbow, beings how I can't hardly use it without, oh, excruciating pain. Minor detail. Who needs their left elbow, anyway?
As my dad puts it, "I'm glad you're finally getting something of a social life". Yeah Dad. Me too. And it's true. Made a few new friends through school and infusions. Been hangin' with them, and of course with my homies from the hood. They're my crew! Geez...the gangsta talk is rubbing off on me. Eee gads! I am (hopefully) getting my license on the first of December. And even if I do pass the test, which there's a huge chance I may not, we might not be able to manage the insurance. Oh well. Roll with the punches, eh?
Not much else I can think of. No love interests that I can think of. Nothing really spectacular about my life anymore. I'd take mundane over exciting any day.
Peace out my home skilletz. Fo shizzle on the home dog.
1 comment:
yay!she's alive!!!
don't forget to put my name in there somewhere.
and wow you're writing is so funny
Post a Comment