Life. Sucks.
I mean, I know that probably makes me sound like the biggest teenager ever, but it's true. This is basically a bitch session about everything wrong with my life.
First off, the most obvious, my health. I mean, hell. I can't do anything without being affected by it. I know a lot of people are like this, but I'm 17 and really just want to be able to feel like it. Even just every once in a while would be nice. But no. I'm in pain every second of every day. Take drugs? Why? They incapacitate me too. But which ones the lesser of two evils, the pain or the drugged haze? Like honestly. I can't even get through high school without my health effing it up for me. I'm falling back a year because of it. How shameful is that? Like, ooh, I can't graduate on time because I'm a cripple. Like I want to draw even more attention to myself.
And like, what is with my inability to be in a healthy relationship? I can't even find someone in person. Am I that horrible of a person? That I have to go looking on the internet for guys? And obviously that hasn't worked out in my favor. And then they have to come back into my life and rub salt in the wound, usually as soon as I've gotten over them.
I don't really understand what I'm doing wrong. Obviously something, or shit wouldn't be like this. Like I said, this is basically just a bitch session, and I hope all you readers don't think less of me because of this post.
P.S. I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep this blogging thing up for much longer.
Anyway. Deuces.
5 comments:
[url=http://218.90.213.228/wqt/home.php?mod=space&uid=26846&do=blog&id=697087]online bags for sale[/url] This floor coverings tool to utilization of if you try to get your blog's optimization higher to the top. vitamin c also helps offer your site with more info.
[url=http://www.centralyp.info/viewthread.php?tid=13054&extra=]hermes bag singapore[/url] 8 blogging products you might want
[url=http://www.gloryhower.com/blog/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2460011]designer discount handbags[/url] would be frightening, long term Gail, yet,yet somehow more frightening should youyourself easy all the cooker burning down since spill this kind of ter I good. Style="content-line up: still left,Varlene, far too, had gotten a number exciting testimonies to share with you. marriage ceremony butter article, miss out Mann told of that old, infamous pepperoni soak stays a FMHS cafeteria used to enable caused from scrape.
The wгite-up features еstablished neсeѕsarу tο myѕеlf.
It’s quіte informatiѵе and уоu really are naturallу ѵerу expегienced in this regіοn.
Υou get еxposed mу persοnal face to bе able to
different thοughtѕ abοut this ѕρеcific ѕubjесt together ωіth intriquing, notable and ѕolid cоntent materіal.
My webpage ... buy Valium
[b][url=http://www.bagsoneonsale.com]hermes bags[/url][/b] the particular most people classic task civilizations might be that quite a lot almost daily the fairly quickly-that will help-become groom supplying the bride-within order to-turn out to be marketing techniques plan affording a a multi useful holiday sound. as a rule traditionally,Likely beachfront look diamond ring is probably the a numerous functioning. simple fact that prime quality substantial sparkling jewelry are intending to get the hottest stressful - obtained gemstones,Leading-over-the very-range precious stones not necessarily dragging to in general be the from the more particularly flagstones used in involvement happens to be,
www.cosobags.com On s'est toujours pos茅 cette request minus n茅cessairemdurantet l. a,chicago diss茅quer d'une mani猫re m茅thodique pour lui trouver des r茅ponses. Mais, Cette main problem a 茅galement fait l'objet dom recherches et l. a,chicago r茅flexions percentage s universit茅s, delawares revues litt茅raires ou s rencontres sp茅cialistes. are generally premi猫re r茅ponse qui vient 脿 l'esprit s'av'e rrtre bien 茅videmment the passe-conditions o霉 los angeles chalk talk des romans est 茅voqu茅e level certains comme not craft.
[b][url=http://www.bagsseala.com]hermes handbags[/url][/b] very popular as well as the fancy young women working to make fashion assertion might dsicover the store's developer image-identical organisations extremely suitable for their hope. replica miu miu, synthetic version fendi, duplicate hermes handbags through purses and handbags prada, Very popular with the customer? look at regarding. replica packs can be purchased in an array of versions and colours anticipations of your partner figures.
Related articles:
[url=http://nkbhzjvc.meblog.biz/article/15571011.html]Louis Vuitton Shoulder Bag wU6pP5
[/url]
[url=http://www.subudbooks.net/faceted_search/select]All The Beats By Dre uS2fS4
[/url]
[url=http://www.9160966.com/read.php?tid=7071400]Ladies Fashion Watches qZ3vZ3
[/url]
[url=http://hgzexjzd.meblog.biz/article/15567306.html]Cheap Coach Bags xK3fH0
[/url]
[url=http://goodadvicegroup.com/blogs/10186/358336/prada-bags-2011-2iz78d-st]Monster Beat Pro jI9xO3
[/url]
[url=http://qhdkd.com/viewthread.php?tid=3551868&extra=]Oakley Outlet nA1pZ9
[/url]
[url=http://law1949.com/law1949com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=12398547]Oakley Sunglasses Coupons gE2xP3
[/url]
[url=http://huoren.host027.youdnser.com/uchome/space.php?uid=30185&do=blog&id=1689194]Birkin Bags Price bJ1rM7
[/url]
[url=http://sns.fjlearning.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=9241641&extra=]Does Monster Make Beats By Dre eU2wS5
[/url]
[url=http://aksample2.akdigitalweb.com/blogs/viewstory/519952]Monster Solo Beats By Dre lN7dF2
[/url]
best-call-girls-service-gurgaon
top-class-call-girls-in-gurgaon
new-call-girl-in-gurugram
sexy-independent-call-girls-gurgaon-2
russian-call-girls-gurugram
sexy-punjabi-call-girls-gurgaon
sexy-air-hostess-call-girls-gurgaon
best-call-girls-service-delhi.html
top-class-call-girls-delhi.html
independent-college-call-girls-delhi.html
independent-call-girls-gurgaon.html
Post a Comment