Today is Sunday March 18, 2007
Kayla's blood work is getting better everyday.
Her Sed rate is back to what is was before the
big fall in December. (that is one of her JRA markers)
The new medication Anikinra(Kineret) has finally built
up in her system to be effective. Hopefully she can stay on
it. It is a cousin to the study drug she was on.
She is still very weak from being in a hospital bed for almost
2 1/2 months. It is sunshiny today, so we will try to go outside!!
Take Care
Love
Rick, Jeneice & Kayla
Kandice has moved to assisted living & is doing very well.
She has adjusted quickly & has just about all the same rules
as home. I guess it's worse coming from your Mom!!
Rick will be flying home today. Take care of a few things at
home & fly back to work on the 21st.
5 comments:
Kandice's new address and phone # is 7481 Territorial Drive
Wasilla,Ak 99654
(907) 373-5512
She will be getting a new cell # shortly
I just received an email from Shannon Kilbury to visit your blog.
The last time that I had checked, Kayla was not at the hospital and then we called the Ronald McDonald house and they said she had checked out of there too. So I was very surprised to read that she has been in the hospital since March. Would she like to recieve visitors? I would be happy to send our volunteer ministry to visit her.
Pastor Naomi Marquez-Blake
Washington Cathedral
425-883-6839
Hi Kayla,
This is your aunt Kathi's friend Shannon. I met you a few months ago and have been trying to keep up on your progress. I know right now you are bored and wishing you could go do something fun. Just try and keep busy, write in a journal or read books anything to keep your mind strong. You are amazing with all you have been through I am truly impressed with you strength. Keep your chin up and try to exercise as much as you can, it will help. Hope you are having a good day and I will write to you again soon.
Shannon
Kayla, I've been thinking about you a lot lately. (This is Ruth from church). I wanted to get over to see you at Prov, but by the time I was done with all MY doctors at Prov I was exhausted.... I am also doing chemo right now, so know that I am with you in spirit as you go through this. YOU CAN DO IT.
hey kayla whats up. i finally found your blog. i swear it was hiding from me. so ill call you soon. ok.
Post a Comment