Greetings from cell block Train.
Hope all is well with my fan base. I'm doing exceptionally well today. Even got out of bed by myself.
Dad even showed me how to roll over and not play dead. Doesn't sound like much but try lounging around for a couple of months. New med (thilidomide)seems to be working without the nasty side effects. This is #7 on the treatment rollercoaster. Everyone keep thier fingers crossed and stuff. Still in isolation but as long as I don't lick the walls and things I can sneak outside with dad. I'm trying to get off the colorful array of pills but my hips are causing grief. Oh well baby steps. At least my blood is looking better. AMEN
Love All
Kayla
3 comments:
Kayla - I know it's hard to keep a sense of humor with all you're going through - you're doing a great job. Don't lick the walls and stay out of trouble so you can get OUT OF THERE. I expect you to come and hold my hand at chemo before my last one on June 20th. :) Come visit my blog if you need some light reading. Haha. www.rdtupdate.blogspot.com Or go see the latest pictures of the baby at www.AnikaCai.com That is, if you're not too busy doing homework. ;)
- Ruth
Kayla, You keep your spirits up. There is no one in the world who I know that would keep going with a sense of humor and upbeat spirit that you have. Ok. Maybe your mom or your dad, but they are obviously part of your spirit so... There. We are getting ready to move to an apartment here in Indy until school is out for Lance in June. Can you beleive Stockton will be 5 in August?!? Do you remember being here when he was 3 weeks old? The white rollar coaster at Kings Island in Cincinnati? You got a headache becuz Lance took you on it 3-4 times in a row??? Crazy. Can't wait to move to Utah. Not only being close to our family but we are WAY excited to be closer to all of you!!!! Love you and miss you.
Lezlee
Kayla, need I say, I miss you terribly. JB is starting to cruise along the furniture quite well. He misses you too, by the way. I'm glad to see your sense of humor's not been affected:) Love and hugs, Sarah
Post a Comment