Thursday, April 5, 2007

Hello to All.
Kayla is doing better.
She said this morning, she would like to start exercising so she can, "Mount Up!"
She said her file processor is a tad askew. (Medication Fog)
Our big meeting will be tomorrow at Noon. Maybe we can all come to a meeting of minds.
She has a couple of infections, that may be what has set her back. They are also making it hard to draw blood. They keep coming to look at drawing blood from her feet, but she will not have it! I don't blame her!! (She has also been discussing this with Uncle Chris, who has experienced this!) We feel she needs a little bit of control of her medical control, and this one is it.
Well, we will close for now.
We will update tomorrow.
Rick & Jeneice

3 comments:

Pastor Andy Arnold said...

I'm glad to hear that she's feeling a little bit better. We'll be thinking of you as we go through The Three Days and Easter this weekend.

God's blessings and peace,
Pastor Andy

Maggie said...

hi kayla, this is maggie from conformation. We all miss you at church! I still think its weird that our birthdays are on the same day. I saw the picture with you and your horses. they are very pretty. Well talk with you soon,

Maggie

Ruth said...

Kayla,

Still thinking of you as I go through my own trials. I am hoping to make it to Good Shepherd for Easter services.... but we shall see.

You will get through this!!