Hey It's me again,
Thanks for the comments everyone. It makes my day (when I'm up to it) uuddllees more better.
Haven't been up and cruising much lately. I decided to mess with the doctors and make my blood and MAS do strange things. Ha! But after another oil change and a few minor tuneups,
I'm feeling lots better physically but I've been in so much pain they upped the atavan (pain med) that it knocked me out and made me way loopey. The Docs said sorry and oops though
I basically lost a day or so because of it. Mom and Dad said enough of this Hospital cusiene and started bringing me in real meat (the stuff they serve is NOT real here). Even a Ben and Jerry's now and again I'm off that immunosuppressed diet that I was on. That was even better.
Gotta have some comfort food sometimes. Looks like we are going to try to up the Thilidomide and Anakenria some. If that doesn't do the trick we are going to go with a drug called Rutuxamab with the rest of the cocktail. I'm going to take the weekend off from all the pokin an prodin so I think it's going to be all good except the weather.
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers
Love Kayla, Mom & Dad
6 comments:
Hey Kayla!
We prayed for you at Confirmation this week. Maybe if you're up to it you could send a message to us to share next Wednesday. It sounds like if they just fiddle and faddle enough with the drugs they'll find the perfect mix for you. We'll keep praying that they are able to make that happen.
God's blessings,
Andy
P.S. - Hi to both your folks!
Howdy from the great white south it was colder here than it was in ak the other day with snow and rain now its 70 today Patty and Jered are cleaning corrals one of the fun jobs of having a horse hope they find a good cocktail that works that dosent cause ya to grow horns ya already got the tail ya little devil. Im going to try to figure out how to play games on line together if I can so start saving your coco puffs up.
HI KAYLA
Yesterday I preformed my dance infront of my school. I had butterflies as big as elephants. Today I've been sitting around and helping my mom. I hope you're having more fun then me. Tomorow is the Lyon County Show. I'm scared my lamb will get loose because we can't use halters. Hope to hear from you soon.
LOVE,
Ashley
You sound like me.... by the time they get it right you'll be DONE with treatment. Any word on how much longer you're stuck in Seattle? (Not that Seattle isn't nice, but ....)
Thinking of you.
Ruth
Hi little one, im new at this..thought that if I got on your blog that you would know,dumb,dumb,dumb,but im on now.well..ive seen you looking better,its abummer that the meds do that.it reminds me of Chris years backalittle fluffy. hey..Grandpa "R" and I are coming to seeyou.He is coming home tomorrow and we will get the 5th wheel & truck ready and on our way! Ralph thinks it will take 2 days to get there, I so excited to see you!!my pockets are soooempty.And maybe I'll get to give you some of my blood.but watch out Im a litlle weird you know (according to my family anyway)If you are up to it we'll play some games so as Chris says save your coco puffs!I'd better get to bed had to respell.....I'll talk to you tomorrow. Sweet Dreams
kaylacornejo.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading kaylacornejo.blogspot.com every day.
payday advance
payday loans canada
Post a Comment