Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hi All,
Having a very down day today O2 way up and those evil doctors put me back in isolation again!!
they think my C-DIFF (intestinal infection) is rearing it's ugly head again. Or it just never went completly away. But as long as I'm on all these antibiotics there will be the risk. I am really sick of being sick. We are kinda back on a day by day thing so my discharge date is in limbo again.
Got my meds so it's back to sleeeeeeepy time
Love all
Rick, Jeneice & Kayla

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Kayla - I know how it feels to be on so many meds you cannot stay awake.... and how it feels to not fit the "protocol." Hang in there, sweetie. Brighter days are coming. Love to you from Palmer.

The Danner Clan said...

Chin-up sweetheart. One day at a time is all you're supposed to worry about. We love you and miss you!
Lezlee