A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Ha! I know you are all wondering, what the heck does that post say?! Well, I'm right there with you. I have no clue who these people are, or even what language the are speaking in. But this isn't the first time I've gotten a foreign email on here. Weird, kinda. Whatever. Moving right along.............I haven't been sleeping well AT ALL the past few weeks, so they decided to put me on what's called Ambien, I'm sure most of you know what that is. Night before last, Sunday night, to be exact, was the first time I took it (but I have taken it before, just not recently). That night I had the most horrific nightmare. Some people think this is a ridiculous fear, but I have always had a thing about......................clowns. There are clowns here at the hospital, but they don't freak me out. See, they're not your usual clown. No red nose, rainbow striped jumpsuit, bushy red hair, over sized red shoes, etc. They are more like eclectically dressed comedians. I am just afraid of the classic clown. On with the story.....So I had just taken the ambien, and I was getting really groggy, so I knew it was starting to work. One minute I'm sitting there in bed channel surfing to find something good to fall asleep to (I have this weird thing, background noise helps me sleep. TV, radio, that kind of thing). Next thing I knew, I shoot bolt upright, sobbing and soaked in fear sweat. My dream was about this mass murderer that dressed up as a clown when they were killing the victims. I dreamt that they went around killing anything that was important to me: friends, family, even my pets!! I had to sit through this terrifying ordeal as they one by one brutally killed everyone. Then right before I woke up, it had finished off everyone else, and was headed straight for me!! Then, naturally, I wake up right before. Well, we weren't sure why I had such a bad dream. Our only theory could be the Ambien, but last night proved that it may not be. I didn't have any dreams at all last night. Tonight I'll try again, and maybe it was just some fluke, and I will instead dream about puppies and cupcakes and rainbows. Wish me luck! My stomach is still bothering me quite a bit, so we're still on a clear liquids diet. I'm getting sick of being in here when I feel well enough to be out (not that I'm feeling that way right now-stomach cramps-but I have been). I want to see everyone! I want to see my family, my animals, my friends, I miss my life! I just need to work on my patience skills, I guess. Doesn't mean I can't be unhappy about it, though!!! Sorry to end on such a sour note, but I have typed myself into a huge plate of self pity, with a little homesickness and frustration on the side. Now I'm gonna go try and take my mind off the less happy aspects of my life.....thanks for listening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I've never been fond of clowns either, or really, anything that people hang pictures of on the wall in children's rooms. One of my cousins had a scary clown on the well of their room. Freaked me out for years. Ask me about my Winnie the Pooh nightmare!
We think of you often,
Andy
Darien does not like clowns at all either when Ronald Mcdonald was at the store and came over to take his picture with Darien she would not take her picture or a free ice cream cone from him no way... glad your clowns left town and you slept better...I am praying cramps will go away lots of love Aunt Kat oh the email was a little well hard to read ha ha but have it translated maybe it is prince charming love ya Aunt Kat
Tate can't stand clowns..in fact anything that is dressed up he couldn't stand. Let me tell you going to parades was not a fun thing when he was little. And then UB has an ugly tattoo of a clown on his shoulder. CRAZY!!! I took an ambien last night and had a crazy dream also. Who knows. Sometimes I think it's our state of mind when we go to sleep. I hate that you are stuck. It stinks. Continuing to pray for ya. Love Aunt Michelle
My kids don't like clowns, either.
I can take them or leave them.
Turns out your foreign poster was leaving a compliment of sorts? Somebody translated....
hey, Yeah dreams can get pretty freakish, i have fun looking in a dream dictionary, just remember what you dreamed about and look it up on a dictionary that tells you what they mean, not exact but its fun! -goats are great.
Hi, Sweetie- Sorry you are not sleeping well. You can sure call me anytime of the day or night if you want. I don't sleep either! If you will check your last post; Brandon figured out the language of the foreign comment and sent it to you. Hope you are all settled in your new room! Love you lots, honey- Trish
Hi Kayla
I feel soo bad that you had to move at 1:00, and that you had the bad dream.I had a really good dream last night.It had to do with horses.A kid in my class is moing this week so this was his last day.Other ways it is goin' good down here.Gracie is so funny.
Love, Ashley LYL
Hated clowns ever since Stephen King's IT. Ewwww. I hope the ambien helps you get a little rest though. You need it. Love you sweetheart.
Aunt Lez
Post a Comment