Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hi everyone!!! I know, I know, big shocker, but this is actually Kayla updating her own blog! Sorry it's become such a rarity to heaqr from me personally, but they've been switching meds around and screwing with my sleep schedule. Hopefully soon I will regulate soon, and be a human again, and not some kind of nocturnal creature of the night! Well, surgery has been decided for tomorrow sometime, so start praying now!!! Not that any one of you has ever stopped, what am I thinking?!??! We just want for it to go smoothly, that they won't have to do anything more than a laproscopic incision, that it will heal properly and they won't have to go the alternative route (sewing my intestine to my stomach wall, and I'd have to poop out of a bag for a small amount of time........EEEEWWWW!!!). That the weekend will be quiet and I can recover peacefully, and start building up my diet, slowly. Unfortuantely, I will most likely not be up to blogging, but of course Mom or Dad will advocate for me, as always. Gonna go now, but I love you all, and I know yoiu all love me!!! Peace, God Bless!!!! Kayla.............out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surgery buuummmmer sugery is gross even though it helps you..... well get better soon im off to read like the wind i have a battle of the books compition tommorrow otherwise i'd make this "Comment" longer soooooooooo dont die in surgery (just kidding)
=) michaela

Anonymous said...

Hi ya there little Lady:)Now I got one um these newfangled mow sheens. Oh but of course, I prey for all of you its just that you get alot of them special ones.One eye weeps for your pain the other, of admiration,a testament of your strength and courage,my Giant in a princess frame.
You Rock kiddo
Uncle Ben

Ruth said...

Oh honey - I just saw this on Friday afternoon. Things are hectic here, and I failed to check your blog yesterday. SHAME! I hope everything went well today.... I am leaving late tomorrow for a week with no internet, so somebody please update before then and let me know you are ok!!!
Love you.