Hi Everyone.
Kayla made it out of surgery fine. They were abble to do everything laproscopicly. They removed a small section of her bowel. She will not be able to eat or drink for another few days. We hope & pray this fixes the problem. She will be recovering for 6 - 8 weeks before we can talk with the Fred Hutch. We are all needing a break before we start that long process.
We hope to make a trip to Nevada & come home for awhile. The rest of Kayla's disease process have been keeping in check. Hopfully we can start reducing a lot of her meds, like the steroids!!!
Well Thank you for all the prayers. We ask for continued prayers.
Take Care & God Bless.
7 comments:
Hey there little miss I sure hope all is on the mends and things are fixed!!!!! I am trying to get better I have been down since my Birthday I guess maybe it is my age now ha ha take longer to get rid of a simple cold. You are in my prayers Lots of Love Aunt Kat
Finally, there is some progress!
It's a relief to hear that things are moving forward towards getting better.
Our prayers will always be with you.
Nancy in Sitka
hey girl i am so glad that surgury went good... and i really hope that you can make it down here... it would be totally awesome to see you again... we all really miss you... anyways you take your time and get better... do what you gotta do... you moms got ur back when it comes to updating us... love all of us in lovelock!!!
great! when you come home, we'll go out and do something fun! katrina
yahhhhhhhh! you got out of surgury good!!! i hope your feeling better. Ill probaly call you in a few days to let you recover.
Ttyl
Michaela
Finally, some forward movement! (no pun intended...) I'll talk to you as soon as I get home from Mexico. I promised your dad I wouldn't end up in any Mexican prisons.....
Hello Dollface!
I was praying so hard on Friday. In fact, I asked everyone I seen; even all the men at work to pray for you. Issak and I were driving down the road talking about "praying". He told me..out of the blue...that he prays all the time for KAYLA. Can you imagine that, out of the mouth of a babe! I said, oh my gosh, I forgot to tell your Mom about Kayla. We were driving in opposite directions and we were so thrilled that Angels were watching over you and guiding the doctor's hand. We had Isaak and Avary this weekend to give Misty and Derek a little time together. They are getting so big and funny! Ashley and are were thinking about the 3day weekend in February to come and see you. However, if you guys come to Nevada....we will find you! Or you can even stay here. LYL, Ant Linda!
Hi Kayla,
It would be soo awesome if you could come here with us or if we could go down there. Today I went sledding it was a lot of fun. Yesturday I was at my friends house for a sleep over and her dad was pulling us around on his snowmobile. One time he was going by and he yelled hurry hurry get on while it's moving. So I ran and jumped but I did a face plant into the snow. He didn't see me so he kept going for about 8 feet. Now I have all these scratches on my face from the snow/ice. Love Ashley
Post a Comment