Friday, February 8, 2008

Oh...........my..............gosh. I canNOT beLIEVE I haven't updated in a week!!! Well, I could have had a little help, hint hint (Dad has been breathing that down my neck for the past three days, "you need to update your blog; you'd better update your blog!)!!! Anywho, I guess it doesn't really matter how or when or who gets on here, but it kind of does matter what we're on here for. This post is actually a really, really, really, important one. I.................AM................OUT!!!!!!!!
Yes, I am really out of the hospital! A free woman, that's what I am!!! We made our goal, out before 100 days!! How AWESOME is that?!??! Okay, now that I told everyone, I'm gonna go and enjoy my newfound freedom (and dad is now breathing down my neck, "I'm hungry, let's go eat" and I am kind of hungry!!) So, I will probably be on next tomorrow night, to let y'all know mom made it back saftely. See ya lata!!! Lotesa Love, Kayla

5 comments:

Kat said...

FREEDOM wow now that is great!!! How are feeling? so I hear you went to a concert a lot of little girls were a little green when Darien told them who her cousin went to see! I am sure your dad wishes he took earplug with all that screaming. well best go lots of Love Aunt Kat

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH GO KAYLA!! -that super cool- call or email, im not very busy now. katrina

Anonymous said...

i cant wait till u come out here on friday. then on saturday u guys can come get my 4-h lambs with me. ash :)

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD!!! I told your mom I have never been so happy for an injury in all my life. I can't wait to see you. I love it that your dad had to take you to the Jonas Brothers..
I love your Aunt Michelle

Ruth said...

Excellent news! We are home from Mexico.... anxious to get the full update. Talk to you soon.