A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner! Ruth was right, it was the last supper. how about Good Friday, and Holy Saturday? I know I'm late, but as the tried and true saying goes, better late than never, am I right? And for extra credit, how about someone mentioning Easter Vigil? (no way would I know all this on my own. I must pay tribute to Wikipedia! Ha!) We know you know Andy!!!! Ha just teasing! Post more tomorrow, toooo....tired..............to............think..........any........more!!!!!! =~]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment