Howdy all! Happy Holy Week!! Or not so happy, depending on how you want to look at it. Today, as some people may not know, is not really a part of Holy Week, but there is something called Monday Gospel. It is about the anointing of Bethany, in the book of John, Chapter 12, verses 1-9. I'm pretty sure, if I remember correctly from last week in church, Bethany was the place that Lazarus lived. Not his sister though, his sisters' names were Martha and Mary. Mary had wiped an expensive oil on Jesus' feet with her hair, I guess to thank him......my, haven't customs changed over the......millenniums!!! See you tomorrow, maybe. I will see you Wednesday, since it is a designated Holy Day, and I must keep y'all educated!!! Much love!
Kayla
1 comment:
You crack me up.
And you didn't even mention St. Patrick's Day! I hope you wore green and didn't get pinched.
Post a Comment