Monday, June 16, 2008

WARNING, MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THE MOVIE THE HAPPENING!

Good morning, all, and what a fine one it is. The.....ohmygosh......SUN is out!!!! First friggin' time in the month of June!!! But I'm not just commenting on the fabulous Monday; I have a warning:

NOBODY PAY A DIME TO GO SEE THE HAPPENING!!! We watched it yesterday, and that was such a waste of 25 bucks! It was about plants getting mad at the humans for polluting the Earth, and they started releasing toxins that made people commit suicide. Odd movie, not worth MY money!!!

6 comments:

Ruth said...

good to know! I have to remember to turn off the sounds when I check your blog at work........ ;)

Me said...

lol!

Pastor Andy Arnold said...

Can you make it play a different song? I never see movies in theaters, so I'd probably skip this either way, but thanks for the tip.

Andy

Me said...

okay, Andy, how's this song?

Anonymous said...

Oooh. Good information. Lance wanted to see it. I'll talk him into something else. Like Wall-E. Hope all is going good. Looking at flights up there in August. Want to bring the boys. Our anniversary is tomorrow. Can you believe it was 7 years ago that we were up there. Love You!

Me said...

whoa. no way. so i was what, seven?? yup. I loved that wedding. we'll hafta go to to Lodge when y'all come back up