Monday, August 18, 2008

Hey guys. This is where the whole teenage life thing comes in. I just got out of my first day of high school! It was very cool. I saw a bunch of my old friends. I have some pretty cool teachers. Its nice to be back in to school. It makes me feel....dare I say...the N word. Let you know when more interesting stuff comes up. This will most likely be at the end of the month when I go on my Sunshine Kids trip. TTFN!

P.S. It was Dad's b-day last Tuesday, and moms is tomorrow!

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Happy B-day Cornejo's! Yeah the first day of school was good, ok i'll see you at school kayla. katrina

Me said...

lol, ur so awesome katrina...

Ruth said...

Excellent. Happy Birthdays all around! Hey, I think I might be going to New Orleans with you next July!

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthdays to your parents hun. im really glad you are enjoying high school. keep your head up and study hard... but dont forget to stop and have a little fun every now and again.

love ya hun
Heather

Pastor Andy Arnold said...

Happy Birthday to your parental units!