Thursday, April 23, 2009

So. I found out the trippiest thing today. There is a 17 year old guy in Kodiak, Alaska that has THE SAME THING I DO. I don't know if you guys know this, but it is beyond rare. I am soooo psyched!! I....I just hate that he has to do this too, but it gives me great comfort that there is someone out there who has/will have an understanding of exactly what I am going through (hopefully he hasn't/won't experience everything I have, though)! Sometimes we question the things God does, but then things like this happen. I hope that I can be of some help and/or support. I am just baffled beyond words right now! I wonder what meds he's on, ect. I know that's morbid, but still. I am a thinker. I have to think of that kind of stuff. I can't help it. This is just so, so, so rad! I know I might be sounding morbid right now, but I don't mean to. I...I just....I don't know. I'm just mind-boggled. Hopefully I can process it later. I despise so much to sound excited that his life had to get all flipped up, but it's really not that I'm excited about it. I am just excited about someone to help, and vice versa. And I probably sound like I'm on crack. So I'll stop it here, but will most likely be back soon (and I have a heap of homework due tomorrow. I am in the elite levels of Procrastination Land. That's right. You're jealous.)

P.S. also kind of excited to have something not boring to post about. Still sounds morbid, but there's no other way I can put it.

No comments: