Monday, April 27, 2009

Well, I feel really kind of bad for that last post. I sounded way too excited. I also sounded selfish. How could I sound like that when someone is condemned to live a life of, quite literally, hell. And for that I am deeply sorry to you guys (sorry I don't know your names). I really hope I didn't, like, offend you or anything. If I did, again I apologize. I tend to do things before I think. My bad. I really do hope I can help in any way. Like my mother said, you can email or call any time. Sorry we couldn't provide a hope for a cure, but they are really trying to work toward that very goal. I would really enjoy talking with you, and I hope for the same in return. And with that very public apology (not that I regret it in any way), I am signing off for the night. To all you who read this blog still, you know I always appreciate fan mail (nah, but I do enjoy it when I sign on to comments). And with THAT note, I will really sign off.

Toodles, Poodles, and (why not) Noodles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not crazy but only caught
up in a brownism. I know where u r coming from. It is referred 2 as "misery loves company". That is not a bad thing it is more of a sharing thing. U help me I help u we understand each other like no one else can because they haven't been through it. I'm not a lone u r not a lone. Now u care share. I know what u mean Kayla, beleive me I do. Love ya GUncle Jim

Me said...

Awwww Thanks GUncle Jimbo!