I've had demands for a poem, so here you go:
Marshmallows=Happiness
Happiness is like marshmallows galore
Mini are the ones I adore
Ever tried roasting them for a s'more?
Let me tell you, it's pretty hard core.
People say happiness can't be bought
That it is earned and all that whatnot
I don't believe it, it shouldn't be thought
happiness can very well be bought.
For one can buy marshmallows which is almost the same
The thought of them sets my heart aflame
To say this I am not ashamed
I would climb a building and at the top exclaim
"Because of marshmallows, my life is changed!"
And there you are. A poem to (hopefully) make you smile.
2 comments:
nice kayla. ;)
You are so funny!!!! I love that poem!!! I am glad that you are out of the hospital!!! Yeah keep the poems coming.... talk to you soon.
Post a Comment