Monday, July 9, 2007

Hello everyone. Not much to say, it's been pretty calm around here the last few days. If you haven't seen the news, it is hot hot hot here. They say it's gonna get up into the 90s! only three more weeks and we get to find out if we can come home or not. I hope so. I miss my bed and my dog. Well, breakfast is here so I'll let you go, be on when something changes.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Hello there sorry I have been lost for a few days okay about 8 we went camping for what was to be only 3 or 4 days and it turned into 7 it was great went to find gold ha only a few micro specks but it was great and a few garnets weird huh. Buster had a great time but when he heard coyotes he gave a really small bard with his mouth closed and would not go past the car to check things out gotta love him though Darien gave him a bath in the water however he rolled in the dirt and then pooh outside for him. love Aunt Kat

Anonymous said...

Kayla-
My name is Delana, my mom's cousin is Ruth. I've been following your story, I hope you get out to go home to your bed & dog!!! I have a little golden retriever puppy(he's not really little anymore). I've seen the pictures of your horses, I have horses too! We have Arabians.I hope your recovery is fast!!
Delana