Monday, July 30, 2007

Hello!! well, we got the results back, and, duh, duh duh duuuh!!! They switched the dosage, added more antacid, and bada bing bada boom, we're back in business (hopefully)!!! Just in case, the doc ordered an ultra sound of my abdomen, just to be safe. And now for the best news I have ever given (lately, anyway) WE'RE COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have this next week of therapies, a final visit on Friday, then we're homeward bound. Been a long time coming, but we're on our way!!!! The only bad thing about it is that we have sooo much stuff to pack and haul home, it's not even a joke! A small price to pay, though, for being free........................

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh KAYLA! That is such great news!!!! I can't wait to see you and give you a big hug!!!

Anonymous said...

Kayla,

I'm Ruth's cousin and have been following your story for awhile and figured this would be a good time to send you a message. Please have a safe journey home, and Ruth can give you a hug for me, too!! You have had such strength through everything...keep moving forward. I'm sending happy thoughts!
Lori Smith

Pastor Andy Arnold said...

YAY! YAY! YAY!

Your dad said it might be happening soon and I'm so glad that it is. Time to go and pick some blueberries!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

AA

Anonymous said...

YES! Kayla thats pretty AWESOME!! We should really go out and do something while your here. I want to talk so...Call me.
Katrina