A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Okay, it may not be as long as I promised, but I have company, and I can't neglect my company can I?? The fourth was......an interesting experience. We were supposed to go over to Bainbridge Island and go to this whole fair thing, but by the time we found our way, the fair had closed. So then we just kind of drove around Bainbridge half lost, and stumbled upon a little beach. Since we were there and hungry, we hiked down to the sand and ate sandwiches (mine was authentic). It was nice though. There weren't many people at all, and the weather was perfect. I found tons of shells, I'll have to take some pictures of them and post it. After we were done with our gourmet dining experience, we headed back just in time for the 9:45 pm ferry. From then on it was smooth sailing, really (no joke, the water was super calm). The best part was the fact that we could see about three seperate public firework shows, as well as dozens of private ones. They had those puppies firing off left and right. Half the works you couldn't see from the previous smoke trails!! That concludes our somewhat traumatic yet oddly pleasant 4th of July. Hey, I am not going to complain at all about my first holiday as a free woman!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment