A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Friday, August 24, 2007
can't talk for long, got a lot to do, but hello! I am out of the hospital.......again. So far so good, and we hope it'll stay that way. Not much else going on, it seems pretty boring again, not that that's a problem. We think we'll go to the fair for the rodeo. We were going to go today for the demolition derby, but we got up too late. Oh well, rodeo is better anyway! Well, I'd better get out and enjoy the sun while it lasts, and we have to leave for the dumps anyway. Gotta go help tear apart our bathroom so we can throw it away now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment