A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Well, not only is everything going considerably better, but it looks like I will be discharged.................TOMORROW!!! Yes, I am only on a low fiber diet right now, (not that it's easy top avoid fiber these days, what with everyone promoting it and putting it in their food) but WHO CARES??!!?! I can go home again!! This time hopefully I can stay out for a while. I shoiuld be getting my next IVIG in a couple of weeks, so hopefully that will give me the boost I could use. But yes, I have been on this diet for a few days, and so far no pain or nausea, so we're golden!! They were able to wean me off of the TPN and lipids, and switched me back to a lot of my oral medications. Home free tomorrow! Just keep up the prayers that we can stay out. All the labwork is going great, though. We have a follow up appt. with the GI doc next week. Wish us luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is totally awesome kayla im am really glad you are coming back! sorry i havent found any takers for dusk. katrina
So........... did they spring you???
Post a Comment