Monday, August 20, 2007

Life is still in Suck Mode right now. No, I can't eat yet. Well, I can have full liquids, but how much more different is that from cledar liquids??? I got another CAT scan today, so we'll see if they even let me have some chicken noodle soup. I am so sick of broth and Jello. I've got to go, they won't stop coming in here. Next time they come in and it isn't for meds or good news about food, off with their head!! Don't mess with me, I mean it. The only food they send is cream of chicken, cream of celery, pureed potato, mashed potatoes and gravy, Jello, and pudding. Whoopdi-friggin-do.


P.S. Mom's b-day was Sunday, although we didn't have anything but nasty mashed potatoes and gravy. All I wanted was some real food, but I can't even get that right now. And here I am complaining when I should be thankful I don't have to be completely NPO. BUT IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM sorry about that! that would suck kayla! I went to school today BORING but its probably boring at providence too, i wish i could have talked to you more when you were at your place, mabey next time! well id better go. i hope you REALLY DO GET BETTER! see ya

katrina

Ruth said...

Kayla - I saw you eating roast beef and mashed potatoes today, so I KNOW things are improving! Was good to see you smiling.... talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.