Hi Everyone.
Kayla is out of service for a little while. We are still trying to figure out her stomach problems.
Today is day 6 of 9 - 12 liters a day of "Go Lytely". {The name does not fit!!}
Dr Emery has once again consulted with the GI Docs, tomorrow the will do another test capsule. This will hopefully tell us where & what is hanging up. I will update once we have definite answers.
The transplant is still on hold. The Transplant Doctors will not meet with us until this stomach issue is completely resolved.
We hope Rick will be here Thursday.
Andy & Laura came last weekend. We had a great visit. Thank you to the two of them for making the trek from Montana. The weather in the passes was not the greatest.
Take Care
God Bless
Jeneice & Kayla
4 comments:
Kayla I am so sorry that you had to hear that horrible word again Go @#$%%^& is what I am sure you are calling it. I will pray for you tonight with all my might for great test results okay I have been working with Autistic Preschool age kids this week I have a lot of bruises and I have to wear my fast shoes because they love to run and did I mention they are not running towards me nothing like getting beat in a race by a 3 and 4 year old but you know I love the challenge Ha ha take care Love Aunt Kat
Well I was wondering what was going on.... so sorry to hear things are not progressing forward. We'll all be anxiously awaiting the results of today's test. Love you all.
Hi Kayla and Jeneice ...
Just wanted to say hello, and that I'm thinking of you and keeping you in prayer up here in Alaska. I hope things start looking up soon! What a lot you've been through ... sheesh! peace and hope be with you ... Chaplain Susan
Hi Kayla,
Today I went skiing. It was a lot of fun. There was this girl I saw up there and she reminded me a lot of you. My friend that went with me has a Corgi that looks like Gracie. Love, Ashley
Post a Comment