Sunday, March 2, 2008

Can't be long, but I just wanted to keep everyone up on my now boring life. Not that I'm complaining, boring is fine with me! Michaela and Katrina, two of my best friends, came over and spent the night last night. I felt sooo bad though, I fell asleep at 10, and they didn'tgo to sleep until midnight! That's what relaxants will do to you though (on my part!) Gotta go, Michaela is nagging me to play Wii with her! Later!

2 comments:

Pastor Andy Arnold said...

Kayla,

We are so glad to hear that you are back in Alaska! Yippee!!!

We have a house of our own now, so you and yours can come visit us in Kalispell when you're back in this direction.

Love,
Andy & Laura

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo glad you're home. I'm sure it's nice to sleep in your own bed for a change. We love you. Lee, Lez, Lance and Stockton