A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Howdy all. Sorry about the neglection (a new word of mine), I just haven't had much to say. I'm sure this will disappoint some of you (NOT MICHAELA!!!), but I decided not to go to the dance. I know, I know, I was soooo excited. But I've come to realize that until high school, most dances consist of guys on one wall, girls on the opposite, awkward space in the middle, for 3 hours. I decided I could spend my time better. Like watching the PBR. Or Flavor of Love reruns. Or, my best one yet, MOBILE HOME DISASTERS!!!! (it's a new show on CMT. Those of you with cable, check it out!!) BTW, tomorrow I am being confirmed. Most of you know what that is, some of you will be there, and very select few who do read my blog that are my age will be fellow confirmees. Will update later (I am such a liar!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girlie. I'm sorry I missed confirmation. ...
Post a Comment