A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Sorry, all. Mom shut down the computer before I could polish off and post my post. It was basically about how I have made an "awesome playlist". It has everything on it. But to other subjects that most of you will think are important. Yesterday I had a bronchiolavage. They stick a tube down your throat into your lungs. They squirt some saline, suck it back up, and repeat a few times. Th ey thought they saw some..........stuff....on my CT scan, and my PFTs (pulmonary function tests) were down 10-15%. Oops. Guess I didn't study hard enough. Well, we won't know much about these results for a few days, and others for a coupla weeks, then the others for a coupla months. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment