Well, well, well. I'm being sent to boarding school. My mother thinks I am inadequately matured, and am in dire need of help that she can't provide.
APRIL FOOLS!!!!
I absolutely LOVE this day!!! Oh, man!!! I forgot what I was going to do until now. Ex-lax brownies! DARN IT. Oh, well.
I would talk about everything I usually do, but I had to take an oxy, so now I'm starting to.....(five minutes later) oops, drift. Okay, I promise I'll me back tonight or tomorrow. Until then.
2 comments:
Hey Kayla--I'm writing to you from Kodiak, Alaska. My seventeen year old son was diagnosed with JIA in Sept. and just recently diagnosed with MAS. Could I contact you and your mother? We are looking for information and finding there isn't much out there. . .
Omg I didn't realize he had them both! I was under the impression he only had MAS. That's really freaky! The combo is extremely rare. I would love to get in contact with you guys!
Post a Comment