Sorry sorry sorry!!! I tried to post yesterday, but the stupid Internet was down. Now, do I have to remind anyone, or do we all remember what day it is today??? I'll let the ya'll figure it out, and if you don't know, shame on you. I've only been talking about it in nearly every post for about a month! But anyway, onward and upward. Yesterday and today there were huge accomplishes made. Yesterday I did ten minutes straight on the stationary bike, then popped right off that and did a flight of 4 stairs, up and down, TWICE!! (most importantly, there was no pain involved whatsoever!!!). Then today was the first day I got in AND out of the pool using only the stairs. It was a little tougher, and a little painful, but nowhere near enough to keep me from staying at it (and it is so much less trouble than the chair lift). Even though it won't be nearly as busy, or as structured, I still have a schedule for out patient therapies every day for the next 3 weeks (weekends off, of course) !! School is at 10-11 every day, OT is twice a week and PT is twice a week (I think), not counting Wed. pool time, which is pre scheduled. Then of course there are my outpatient clinics with the Rheumatology docs whenever they are scheduled, and I'll still be seeing an out patient psychiatrist (barf). And who could forget the famous (or do I mean infamous?) Monday/Thursday blood draw schedule. This is pretty much my plan for the next 3 weeks, then we'll redo all the evaluations and the like. I wish I could come home for the 4th, but that is highly unlikely. Maybe we can do something fun. So long as the family can be together I'm happy, but I don't know if that is possible with dad's schedule for work and everything. I'm just gonna keep praying that it's part of thwe Big Guy's scheme to have us together as a family again (and that is including my sister, who is still a part of the family, moved out and independent or not). I miss everyone so much, especially the church fam (and of course my blood relatives, and friends), but things'll get better, they already are! I have to go get ready for *gasp* another therapy, then another, and then the rest of the night will be pretty busy, but I will most definitely be on Sunday, if not tomorrow. Love to all,
Kayla
1 comment:
So? Did they spring you???
Post a Comment