A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Hello hello hello. There really isn't much at all to say, but I figured I would update anyway. Can't disappoint my expecting fans, can I??? I really and truly can't think of anything new, but there should be some news coming up on Friday. In the meantime, visit Ruth's blog and see how she's doing!!! Until then...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Kayla, I trimmed your goats hooves holy smokes they were nasty! I had to clip off the ends and, so they arent going to look very good for about a week. I might have to bring my milking stand over because they are so small! but other than their feet they look good and happy. Im gonna have to go over there again to finish dawn. Gee kayla you have got some cute little goats! Katrina
PS CALL ME I wanted to talk but i lost your #.
So........ where's your Friday update??????
Post a Comment