Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hi, everyone..........good news and bad (more bad, unfortunately). We went camping in Homer last weekend. Our friend, Pat, took us out on his boat. I caught a couple halibut, which is all I wanted, really. Then Dad's b-day was on Sunday. That was fun. Then we had a court hearing on Monday for my sister's gaurdianship. That's when it turned ugly. I am now in Porvidence, awaiting answers. I'll let everyone know

5 comments:

Pastor Andy Arnold said...

Hi Kayla,

I'm at Lutheran Summer Camp this week, so I won't be able to get in to see you until the weekend. Hopefully by then you'll be back home. Keep your head up, it's time to go and pick blueberries!

Blessings,
Andy

Ruth said...

Kayla - Providence HOSPITAL? Did you not get the memo that there would be no more hospital stays? I'll try to come see you tomorrow. email me....where exactly are you?

Kat said...

Halibut you say yum! I am so sorry you are back in hopefully it will be quick. How big of fish did you catch you know I have to come back to go fishing. Hope your feeling good enough to eat today and you get to go home soon (now) Love and miss you Aunt Kathi p.s still no cat he is gone and our heart breaks he reminded me so much of your cat. Darien is very sad and of course wants posters everywhere.

Sissy said...

Hi Kayla bug,
Sorry that it has been so long. Pa said that they are holding you captive again. I am sorry to hear, but I will send the escape plans as soon as I figure them out. :P Well atleast the weather was nice for you when you were home. Dad misses fishing with you guys I am sure that he is jelous. Wish your pa a happy b-day for me! Well as for me work is keeping me busy, and scool as well. Another quarter down and on to the next. Well I best get back to work ttys

Love Kris

Anonymous said...

boy that stinks! you need to call me so we can chat later. im hoping youre okay! bye katrina