Hi HI! another update, but not near as boring this time! First off, w3e went to the fair Saturday. We had lots of fun there. we were going to go to the rodeo, but by the time we got there, they were sold out. no worries though, we still had a great time. We saw quite a few people we knew, including Ruth and Anika. I guess Nathan and Todd were in search of a funnel cake to satisfy Ruth's fix. We then saw my old doctor, the one who oversaw my chemo while I was doing it. They were in search of ice cream, but their search was unsuccessful (they found it, but didn't want to wait in the long line). i also saw one of my BFFs, Katrina. Naturally she would be there, since she always enters her animals in the exhibits. It was quite exciting, though, cuz her pig was in labor! I got my face painted, which most of you saw at church! I forgot about it completely until someone came up to me with a comment! It was a bittersweet service though, cuz although I was finally back, it was farewell to Andy and Laura =...( They will be missed, but never forgotten.
That was Saturday and Sunday. Monday was nice, we had a birthday dinner in honor of my parents at our neighbor's house, which was delicious. We had cheesecake for dessert, with blueberries from our property. Then today, what a fiasco! at 10:30 we had to be in Anchorage at Prov for the Mother of all Blood Draws. 12 tubes! That was roughly 57 CCs! Then we went to Costco to pass the time, cuz we had another appt. w/ the gut doc at 3:30. That went well, and I am thrilled to note i am on a less strict diet. I can't go out and start eating nuts and popcorn and broccoli again, but it won't be near as straight. Thank heaven, I was beginning to wonder if i I would ever eat veggies again! Well, won't be posting much, we are going to Denali for Mom and Dad's anniversary. will post all about it when we get back on Friday. Well, I'd better go to bed, we have a big day starting early. Nighty-night!!
1 comment:
sounds pretty fun and thanks for my pig comment!, well she statred giving birth at 6 am i couldnt make it because i was at school urgh!but she had 13 and then one more pooped out! since that wasnt news worthy i thought id tell tell you.i have goat shgows and ill send you pictures, hey we need to go do something together! katrina
Post a Comment