Sorry, I didn't finish the other day. They say I can eat tomorrow, not much though. hopefully I can convice them for some taters! I mean, if I can do Jello, what CAN'T I do?? Lol, nah, but still. I am getting sick of broth and sugar free Jello. I wish I could have some clam chowder tomorrow, it's my favorite!!! I'm gonna try and convince 'em, wish me luck!!!
And we know it's not C-DIFF, so we're cool. It could be caused by anything, with my immunosuppression. It can't become that, since I'm on the treatment for it.Thank God, I don't think I could have gone through that again! I'll give another progress report soon, I promise!
1 comment:
Sorry about the lack of good food choices you have. I will cross my fingers for taters for ya. Glad it is not c-diff amen you have had that enough. Hope you get better soon Love Aunt Kat
Post a Comment