A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Post Port
Kayla is feeling better this afternoon. She is being discharged. Her infusions have been re-scheduled for Monday in Anchorage. We will be going home tomorrow evening. Kayla will add her wit when she gets out. Thanks for the prayers. Jeneice & Rick
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
My [url=http://www.top-uggsboosuk.co.uk]cheap ugg boots uk[/url] recommended I would possibly like this web site. [url=http://www.top-uggsboosuk.co.uk]ugg boots uk sale[/url] , He was entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You can not
1 comment:
My [url=http://www.top-uggsboosuk.co.uk]cheap ugg boots uk[/url] recommended I would possibly like this web site. [url=http://www.top-uggsboosuk.co.uk]ugg boots uk sale[/url] , He was entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You can not
Post a Comment