A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Now what's up with this?? Nobody loves me anymore!! I guess so, since none of you have commented. Come on, I live for the comments. It's how I stay in touch with you folks back at home! Well, not much really to comment on, now that I think about it. Life here right now is pretty boring. We haven't done a whole heck of a lot, meaning getting out and seeing the sights. Enjoying what's left of summer, ya know? We wake up, come over to the hospital for therapies, go back, and, well, kinda just do whatever. Mom's been having monster headaches the past few days, so that has kind of put a damper on the good moods. Today is a gorgeous day though, and I am waiting for mom to get done with her massage so that we can go have a nice lunch in the 80 degree weather. Hopefully we can do something outside today. I just hope this massage helps her headache. She needs some relaxation, and a break from those stupid migraines (and so do I)!!! I think I may have to sign off here, I just spilt my Skittles! =...(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ode to a lost Skittle
O little lone skittle so yellow and bright
You brougt me much joy be it daytime or night,
And now you've fallen swifty away, maybe under my desk or under my chair?
Oh how I wonder what has come of you. I look and I look. Mr. Skittle I shout ARE YOU THERE?
Now it is night and as I lay in my bed I look over at Teddy my big old stuffed bear.
He is grinning and laughing. Oh little lone skittle HOW DID YOU GET THERE?
Oh Kayla....... sorry I let a day go by without commenting!!!!!
A comment, a comment, what a wonderful thing it is!
I'm so glad to hear that you're out of your imprisonment! Yay!
Eat some sour lemmon skittles for me, they're my favorite!
AA
Hey there little missy hope the message worked for your mom you know how it helped Aunt Kat (not) I tried to enjoy i just could not. I am glad the day is so nice we have had some yuck days but today looks pretty good. Sam and Darien are in VBS this week they are loving it Sam is a Red Rowdy Roper and Darien is a Blue Sherriff yes it is a horse VBS Darien is in happy days. well i have to run get them ready take care and keep up all the hard work you are one strong fighter. Love Aunt Kat
hey sorry i havent been on lately. i was in wisconsin visting relatives. CALL ME!!!!!!!
My, my don't lose those skittles; they are little bites of yummy goodness. Sorry I kind of have been boycotting my computer this last week. Finals were a killer and didn't want to stare at the screen for a little while. Man I am so stubborn, but I am back yippee!!! Ok physically, mentally is questionable. LOL I am glad that you have been able to enjoy some of this toasty weather. But you will have to splash in the puddles for me if you get anymore while you are there. I guess that I have to get back to that thing that they call work. It has been very slow so days have been dragging. But I better look busy for at least the last 15 min of the day. Hehe ttys :) Kristy ;~P
Kayla, I was just thinking about you. I snuck into the sanctuary and practiced on the baby grand piano. Boy, it can even make me sound okay. (Don't tell on me!) Glad to hear you got to enjoy some of the nice weather.
P.S. Are skittles better than peanut butter m-n-ms?
Post a Comment