A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Ok, it's gonna be a quick post today, but I thought I should update since I was whining about never being commented on anymore. I got a load of them after I started complaining though! Keep them coming, I get lonely here in cyber land. Today is a lovely Saturday, but it is being spent mostly on getting the room clean and ready for visitors (Dad). Later we will go out and soak up a few rays (if the weather doesn't turn on us, that is). Dad gets in tomorrow afternoon, so we must get prepared today, no matter how nice it is. All is going well medically, we went up on the Cellcept (new med) today, and we went down on the Prednisone in a way (we didn't go down, par say, but we switched from 30 mg a.m. 10 mg p.m. to 40 mg a.m. 0 mg p.m.). Well, I'd better get off and help mom with the paper work, since that's about as much help I can give right now. TTYL, my good friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey kayla.
What going on? Not much up here in ak. I just got back from Wisconsin i got you a postcard but i need your mailing address. Did i tell you that 3 chicks hatched? Well they did. call me and we will chat.
Kayla - still thinking of you always. I thought about coming down, but would hate to catch a bug on the plane before surgery. You know how it goes. I'm so glad you are OUT and about.
Post a Comment