A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Ha, we have good news and bad news. Good news: we are getting out! Bad news: we don't know why. They did a biopsy while they were in there, and they are still processing the results. We figured we could wait for them the grow their bugs at our house instead of here. So hopefully they can figure this thing out soon. Well, good news is it doesn't matter what I eat, it will still flare up whenever(not really that good of news, but at least it isn't anything we did)! Well, I've gotta go watch Brittany Spears' big mess ups and stuff. one thing I have to say about that: Who looks better bald???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
well its nice you get to come home, britney spears' big mess ups thats not unusual. well call me when you get back and we can chat. katrina
Hey Kayla,
Glad to hear that you don't have Crohn's disease and that you're getting out of the hospital. Ron and I are heading down the Alaska Highway. We're just about to leave Fort Nelson on our way to Kalispell. Everything is going well so far and we've seen lots of wildlife.
We'll be sure and see you when I come back up to Alaska next week.
Andy
Ooops, forgot. You, of course. Britney just looks silly and spoiled! :)
Girlfriend, we ALL look good bald! I think everyone should have to shave their head once. :) I was so happy you weren't at the hospital when I went to see you after work on Tuesday!
Post a Comment