Well folks it's another day in ICU. Got neck bone lockup syndrome. Maybe from meds again. They seem to be the evils these days. Good news is they dose me up with a drug called versed
that makes me real goofy but my neck can move again. They have figured out one of the bugs growing. Hopefully they will figure out the rest. I am on clear liquids today. If my blood work numbers look good I may be able to move up to full liquids. Anything is better than NPO(NOTHING BY MOUTH!)
Andy & Laura pick Dad up from the airport. It was nice to see them before they left. We all hope & pray they have a safe trip to Kalispel. We will sure miss them.
1 comment:
Kayla - I have had a crazy week. (What is this WORKING thing they want me to do??) I will talk to you soon. I want you to know you are on my mind and in my heart. Hugs and kisses. :)
Post a Comment