A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Ok, so we have good news, and bad news. that's how it always has to be though, right? One: They thought I might have meningitis, but I don't. Two: I have some sort of infection. it might be on my line, it might not. Three: My line is working, sort of. It will let things go in perfectly fine, but drawing blood out of it is a different story. Not much else going on,. it doesn't look promising being out for my b-day, but I'll let everyone know when things are more clear. love to all, Kayla and fam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment