Thursday, September 20, 2007

To HOPE IN ALASKA:
I would love the information on the confirmation classes. I really miss coming. Hopefully soon I will be able to return.
Thanks
Kayla Cornejo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
Well, we met last Wednesday. We're down to five, you, Michaela, Cassi, Maggie and me! We'll be studying the Old Testiment. During small group time, we talked about what we did over the summer, where we go to school, or in my case, where I went to school, what we do/did as an extra curricular activity at school and our highs and lows. The funny part was, we all spent time on the road traveling the states! I think we all hit some part of Montana at one time or another, and Cassi and Maggie and I were all at Mt. Rushmore! Wierd huh? We prayed for you. We would like to come visit you on a Wednesday evening if that's okay? Let us know, and we'll plan it out. We all agree that we miss you and are sad that you can't be there right now, but you can be with us in spirit. We meet again on the 3rd. Keep fighting! God's blessings to you, Corinne