A wonderful young lady with Systemic Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and Macrophage Activation Syndrome. I seem to defy the laws of modern medical science. We are home, and the wacky regimen of meds is working........for now. I know that God intended this life, and has a plan for me, be it dying tomorrow or living to be 100. I like to think that even though my life is tough, everything I've been through (and will go through) will help someone to not have to go through their life quite as hard.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Okay, I am sooooo confused right now! The GI doctor said today that the first two admissions were not pancreatitis. The first one was teflitis, and the second was for God only knows. This one is for pancreatits. I just don't see how he sees his plan. He thinks that if we wait for my pancreas enzyme numbers to normalize, and then I can eat, get out of here, and everything will be honky dory! I really don't see how that is possible though, since the last three times we have tried that it hadn't worked worth a darn! But hey, he's the doctor, right? He seems to think that I will be out of here by my birthday, if not in time for Ruth's party. I just have a hard time putting all my faith on that little string of hope. Maybe I should though. Maybe it is a God- thing, and if I do the whole full faith thing in Him, then it will all work out, and I'll be a happy healthy kid in time for my birthday. Now that I put it down on paper (or in this case, keyboard and monitor) it sounds even more far-fetched. Well, on a happier note (which I always try to leave you guys on), My line drew like a champ.......yesterday. Today, it drew a little bit. The trick? Holy water from the church my Grandma goes to. Another really awesome thing is that Ralph's (My grandma's husband) friend is going to Rome, and He is going to have them pray for me. Can't get much closer to pure holiness than that, can ya? Just keep praying, I really want out of here. Being sick has made me miss so much of my life already, I will not let it spoil any more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment