Monday, December 3, 2007


A day out at The NutCracker!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well..MY MY!!Aren't we looking glamorous!! Your hair is cute I can't beleive how thick it has gotten.
Love Aunt Moosie

space kace said...

hello miss kayla, this is your long lost cousin kacie, i was glad to hear you were able to make the play. at least your water didnt k.o. someone, that would have been funny. well atleast after the fact. so i would love to keep in contact with you, do you have an actual email address? your dad has mine, i would really like to get caught up. i checked on airline tickets to come see you but they are pretty spendy, so i will email for now. take care. kacie

Kat said...

VaVaVoom you little hottie you in your little black dress and your hair is just adorable. I sure do miss you tried calling the other night left a message on your phone. well have to get ready for work Lots of Love. P.S we will have to actually inform Michelle as to who your favorite Aunt is ha Love ya Lots Aunt Kat your true favorite Aunt Haaaaaaaa

Shannon said...

GleYou look so nice in your picture. Very elegant. I'm so glad you got to get out and go, it is so important to try and get away from all the everyday stuff. Anyways here is my contribution for the day:

At a fabric store, a pretty girl spots a nice material for a dress and asks the male clerk: How much does it costs? “Only one kiss per yard,” replied the male clerk with a smirk. “That’s fine,” said the girl. I’ll take ten yards.” With expectation and anticipation written all over his face, the clerk quickly measured out the cloth, wrapped it up, and then teasingly held it out. The girl took the bag and pointed to the old man standing beside her, and smiled, “Grandpa will pay the bill.”

Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

I thought I would tell you a verse that always brings me comfort..
"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the LORD, "Plans to prosper (for you to thrive) you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
I LOVE YOU SIS..
Love Aunt Moosie (AM)